Anyway here's the process to jailbreaking your iOS 6x device using the Evasi0n method.
First things first
Download Evasi0n software: http://www.evasionjailbreak.com/download-evasion-1.5.3-update-to-jailbreak-6.1.2-untethered/
- MacOSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Windows (XP minimum)
- Linux x86/x86_64 (Kernel >= 2.6.24, libgtk+-2.0 >= 2.24.13)
- iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1, 6.1.1, and 6.1.2.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPad 4
- iPad mini
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPod touch 5th Gen
- iPod touch 4th Gen
1. Backup your device through apple before using evasi0n. If you need to fully reset you can restore data.
2. Disable the backup password as well as your lock screen password there have been issues if these are on during the jailbreak. After the jailbreak you can always add them again.
3. Launch evasi0n (pic below), plug in your device, and click "Jailbreak". This is by far the easiest part letting the software crack your device.
5. This process is safe for your device but if it freezes go ahead and restart it hold down both the power and home buttons if necessary.
Seriously, it's that easy now enjoy your new jailbroken device