May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Just a little shout out to all you mothers out there to have a good time on your special day. I'm right now about to get my mom a present for today I might post a twitter picture when i get it so follow me on twitter to see what i get!

Here's a little quote from former president Bush about mothers I've thought was funy.
"If your a single mother with two children, which is the toughest job in america as far as I'm concerned, and your working hard to put food on your family" ~George W Bush

On an unrelated note I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything lately I've been busy with school and I'll add a new youtube video on my channel soon (probably next weekend) and add more posts on here (hopefully sooner). But like always if you ever have questions I answer them as soon as i get them.

No comments: